Unlike bulky portable or wall units, only a small hole is needed to link the outdoor condenser to the stream-lined air-handler(s) mounted inside. The compact and sleekly designed condenser is isolated outside resulting in saved space as well as less indoor sound pollution. Ductless Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps deliver more Cooling Efficiency per BTU than any other add-on-unit and match the effectiveness of central air conditioning systems without the expense of retrofitting ductwork.
Possible applications available for ductless systems are almost endless. Initially developed to replace the ultra- noisy, energy robbing, unsightly window unit, ductless units have now become the choice of homeowners and business owners as the primary source of heating and cooling systems. Ductless systems possess an affordable option to window units with superior efficiency, whisper quiet operation and slim line cabinets make it aesthetically pleasing to the eye and blends into any décor.
Most common ductless applications include but are not limited to:
- Whole House Manufactured homes, mobile homes and factory-built homes
- Site-built homes- new construction and retrofit Apartments
- Condos and dormitories
- Hotels, motels, cabins, restaurants
- Modular buildings
- Commercial new construction and retrofit and build-outs
- Theater rooms, computer rooms, master bedrooms, porches, sunrooms
- Garages and workshops
- Recreational rooms and gyms
- Assisted Living facilities, nursing homes, medical offices
- Hair salons and barber shops
- Homes and buildings where access for duct work is limited or unavailable, and many others!