Air Conditioner Maintenance in Cocoa, Titusville, Melbourne, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
Air Care Systems, Inc. is proud to be providing air conditioner maintenance to our customers in Cocoa, Titusville, Melbourne, FL, and the surrounding areas. All of our technicians are trained and certified so you can rest assured that you are putting your air conditioning project in the right hands. Contact your local experts today!
Do You Know?
- Many Air Conditioning system’s problems can Double your cost of operation without a reduction of comfort capabilities?
- That a 10% undercharge in refrigerant can cause a 20% increase in operating costs?
- That 80% of all compressor failures could have been avoided if proper service and maintenance had been performed?
- That a dirty restricted condenser coil, evaporator coil and blower wheel could increase your cost of operation up to 45%?
- That there is no need to change or replace the refrigerant in your system? If you have to add refrigerant regularly…you have a leak that is costing you. IF your system is over 8 years old…think about up-grading to a matched system soon.
- Those small problems left unattended is what causes major costly repairs and failures?
- That besides regular service and maintenance, a good quality air cleaner or filter, cleaned monthly (minimum) will keep your coil free of buildup and house dust in control as well as a healthier indoor air quality?
- That semi-annual service, maintenance and safety checks don’t cost you, they pay you?
The best time to solve a problem is before it happens!
Not only will maintaining your air conditioner save you money by extending the unit’s life but regular maintenance keeps your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible.
An air conditioner’s filters, coils and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance required by equipment manufacturers ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Lack of maintenance from a licensed contractor in some instances may also void manufacturer’s warranties.
Air Care Systems, Inc. offers maintenance options for once a year maintenance, commonly referred to as a Clean and Check as well as Semi-Annual Planned Maintenance Agreements- E.S.P. Energy Savings Plan– thus making you one of our Preferred Clients enjoying all the benefits our E.S.P. Agreement has to offer.
Please contact me via my contact form at HVAC Scheduler: